Wuxi multi-functional hydraulic press application field - brand precipitation, strength customers; advanced technology, excellent equipment; perfect service, door-to-door service. Wuxi City precision hydraulic machinery factory sincerely cooperate with you.
For hollow variable cross-section structural parts, the traditional manufacturing process is to stamp two and a half pieces, and then weld them into a whole. Hydraulic forming can form hollow structural parts with different cross-section at one time. Compared with stamping welding process, hydroforming technology and technology have the following advantages:
1. reduce quality and save materials. For typical parts such as automobile engine bracket and radiator bracket, hydraulic forming parts can reduce 20% ~ 40% than stamping parts, and for hollow stepped shaft parts, 40% ~ 50% weight can be reduced.
2. reduce parts and mold quantity, reduce mold cost. Hydroforming parts usually only need 1 sets of molds, and stamping parts mostly require multiple sets of molds. Hydraulically formed engine bracket parts from 6 to 1, radiator bracket parts from 17 to 10.
3. it can reduce the welding volume of subsequent machining and assembly. Taking the radiator bracket as an example, the heat dissipation area increased by 43%, the solder joints decreased from 174 to 20, the working procedure decreased from 13 to 6, and the productivity increased by 66%.
4. Increasing the strength and stiffness, especially the fatigue strength, such as hydroforming radiator support, the stiffness can be increased by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
5. reduce production costs. According to the statistical analysis of the hydraulic forming parts, the production cost of the hydraulic forming parts is reduced by 15%-20% on average, and the die cost is reduced by 20%-30%.
The hydraulic transmission system of four-column hydraulic press consists of power mechanism, control mechanism, actuator, auxiliary mechanism and working medium. Power plants usually use oil pumps as power units, usually as integral oil pumps. In order to meet the requirements of actuator speed, an oil pump or multiple pumps are selected. Gear pumps for low pressure (oil pressure less than 2.5 MP); vane pumps for medium pressure (oil pressure less than 6.3 MP); and plunger pumps for high pressure (oil pressure less than 32.0 MP). Pressure processing and forming of various plastic materials, such as extrusion, bending, stretching of stainless steel sheets and cold forming of metal parts, can also be used for pressing powder products, grinding wheels, bakelite, resin thermosetting products.
Hydraulic presses are mainly used in the following fields:
1. Stamping and drawing process of sheet metal, mainly used in automobile and household appliances industry metal panel forming process;
2. Pressure forming of metal mechanical parts mainly includes die forming, extrusion forming of metal profiles, cold and hot die forging, free forging, etc.
3. powder products industry, such as magnetic materials, powder metallurgy, etc.
4. Compression forming of non-metallic materials, such as SMC molding, automotive interior parts hot-pressing molding, rubber products, etc.
5. hot pressing of wood products, such as hot pressing of plant fiber sheets and profiles.
6. other applications such as press mounting, correction, plastic sealing, imprint and so on.
Wuxi Kelite Precision Hydraulic Machinery Factory is the first to implement ISO 9001:2008 international quality system and CE quality certification in the industry, registered trademark in 2011. It is a professional manufacturer of CNC servo hydraulic machine tools. The main production of 10 tons - 2000 tons of a total of 8 series, more than 100 varieties of a single column, four columns, frame type CNC servo hydraulic press. At the same time, the company relies on internal technical strength to supply various kinds of stamping automatic generation lines for foreign customers. We have been focusing on hydraulic press and hydraulic press for many years, so we are more professional. For product orders, please consult [Contact tel: 86-13812028002 86-0510-83573269-8002 Fax: 86-0510-83571885]